Introduction
Hello! My name is Hannah Wilson. I am a graphic design major. I have also graduated from Eastern Illinois University with a degree in 2D Art.
I often draw inspiration from the things I enjoy doing or my surroundings.
I always enjoy looking at the work of others just to see the different styles of design use. Seeing the different styles of designers allows me to draw inspiration for my own work at times.
If I am ever stuck on how to arrange images or pair images with text, I compare other designs to understand what others consider to be successful work.
I want to create designs that really draw the audience in. I understand that this can be a tough process at times.
It may be difficult at times, but it is important to be creative in the profession of graphic design. It is the job of the designer to catch the eye of intended audience and hold their interest.
It may not always be easy, but it is something I enjoy. I have always liked coming up with ideas of what I think could be interesting concepts.
The task of creating an design or a project may not always be easy, but it is not always as bad as it seems. I admire those designers who stick with a difficult design assignment and pull through with something fantastic.
This is something that I found creative. I enjoy weightlifting and working out. A favorite subject of mine to draw is animals. I decided to draw inspiration from an activity that I enjoy doing and a subject that I enjoy focusing my projects on. Through a few sketches and testing with color combinations, I finally came to this finale concept.

I really like your drawing. That puts multi-tasking on a whole new level.
ReplyDelete